If you choose to use a 200W device, your fault. If you put the batteries in your pocket without any sort of protective case, your fault. If you didn't turn the device off when you put it in your pocket, your fault. Sorry for the burns, but you're a dummy.
charge the batteries to full and discharge at maximum power until the battery hits 30%. rinse and repeat a few times to get an idea how good the battery is. if the battery sucks, make them get a new one.
I reported that repo as malware, github asked me to prove it, yet they refuse to shut down the repo. I guess they don't use firefox, or read the news... either that or they're getting paid to look the other way.