Windows 10 has a nice look and feel, but you really need the OS to be solid and I've had issues with start button 'critical failure' etc. 7 is still my favourite because it is solid.
3 posts • joined 2 Jun 2016
Since we implemented Tintri -
* My snapshots are instantaneous, and backup jobs run flawlessly (even the biggies).
* My users don't complain about "slow" VDI anymore and our SQL reports run quicker than ever.
* I never have a "volume" go offline and failed replication is a thing of the past.
* Updates and patches are a breeze to apply, likewise the management console is fast and easy to use - Tintri makes my job easier not harder.
* We are 100% virtualised. Having storage that is designed, built, and implemented as VM-aware makes our "stuff run better".
OK you can say "but everyone else does that" which may or may not be true but I can tell you that Tintri are visionary leaders in this space and everyone else is playing catchup. After three years of ownership I can tell you that Tintri has made a vital difference in our data centre I will not hesitate to buy Tintri again.
"Tintri is great. But is VM-aware storage still what customers want?" - YES!