the Never-Ending Web page. WHY? simple-
It's an advertising popularity SCAM.
1. it forces the search engine into endless digestion, indexing, propmotion
2. it causes impressions to add up since easier to scoll than click which gets the advertiser paid
3. it increases the user side temp storage which, when tracking takes a look, increases the score which increases the payments from the advertiser
The whole operation is easier to input and leaves all the more complex sorting to the search engine.
The American economy is probably 80% scam.
Advertising does 2 things;
- it informs people of new products or changes
- it enforces rising prices which helps wallstreet issue debt
Subscription models are best for a democracy.