Wayne Farnworth, Typical Delusional Apple Droid
Wayne, time to dig you head out of your arse and see some daylight and REALITY. Apple ROUTINELY delivers BUGGY and FLAWED issues of OS X, whether on the initial release or the EVERY BUGGY UPDATES! Need PROOF! He is just ONE of over 450 txt file notes since 10.1.x was first released courtesy of a Mac Fanboy site - macfixit.com. Check the DAILY list of OS X bugs! You're are truely DELUSIONAL if you ignore facts.
Monday, April 17 2006 @ 08:10 AM PDT
Special Report: Troubleshooting Mac OS X 10.4.6 (macfixit.com, YOUR own Mac site!!!)
* General purpose workarounds
* List of updated Apple applications
* Update process recommendation
* AirPort network not automatically re-joined after sleep
* Bluetooth: Connectivity issues
* Dock Auto Hide/Show function broken
* Double restart is expected behavior
* Energy Saver issues -- system will not automatically shut down, etc.
* FireWire problems
* Font issues
* iSync Issues -- Issues with hacks for unsupported devices; Sony Ericsson K700i won't synch
* Menu bar items missing
* Networking issues: Problems with proxies
* Photo booth distortion
* Printer issues
* Problems logging in from Windows systems
* Reminder: Have enough free drive space before installing
* Reverting (downgrading) to Mac OS X 10.4.5!!! Bwah ha ha ha ...
* Safari: Image loading problems
* SCSI drives not recognized
* Server volumes cannot be written to
* Special permissions messages no longer appear in Disk Utility
* Spotlight issues -- make sure drive is not in Privacy tab
* Startup problems -- will not proceed after update, etc.
* Streaming Audio -- fixes
* Third-party applications: Fix for Photoshop save on crash; Word crashes; more
* Update Installer cannot find destination drive
I have hundred more before and after the 10.4.6 update. Apple turns out crap and your Apple Kool Aid Drinkers are fools to accept it, least continue the out-right lie that OS X is so superior! BULL$HIT!