Re: Not Just a Store
When Apple first opened a store in Glasgow, me and couple of others used to set all the home pages on the computers to Microsoft.com, childish I know but fun. More fun watching a "Guru" trying to set it back.
321 posts • joined 8 Mar 2013
I still have it, £699 I remember bought for the wife who hated it, she loved the £80 kindle fire I bought her a few years later. It still works perfectly, long battery life, but there are ZERO apps that I can install from the AppStore so its effectually useless.
Not really in the spirit/beer of the article but Office Jnrs do have flaws
1. They expect a reward
2. Office Jnr on previous errand was told to get something for themselves, so they bought themselves a nice jumper (sweater if your USA).
3. Good ones always break down or get lost.
Sadly windows phone is not an option today and I miss my Nokia 1020 and it was a better device than my iphone 7
1. Voice for car audio, Windows phone read my texts to me,
2. Siri is so useless I turned it off. Cortania is much better
3. Oh Tiles, they were great get a quick view of udates at single glance.
4. Ditch Itunes, I'd rather pay spottily than use Itunes.
I have an iphone 7 after many years of a Nokia 1020.
When I moved across (not an upgrade it was a move!) I asked the "genis" for an adaptor where I could listen to music and charge the phone at the same time. This adaptor didn't exist in the apple shop. No demand it seems.
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019