just get rid of
1) the tifkam control panel apps. seems to be random as to which one you get
2) the "change default browser" annoyance. change it. get taken to tifkam page. change it. "are you sure, why not try edge"? just change the fucking thing already
3) add user. just add a fucking user. dont hide making a local account, having to seleect "i dont have this persons login details" , then ask me if i want to use a ms account, then finally get to a local account. just have dropdown if you must. and just give me the win 7 style user management page. not some crap about this user, other users, add a family friend, add a dog. alright, i could net user /add etc
4) if i do a search from the start menu, im not interested in internet results, waiting for 2 minutes whilst it tries to find device manager or whatever. (ok, so i know i can use devmgmt.msc instead...)
5) theres ads in explorer? ive not seen this actually, but it wouldnt surprise me.
i wonder what this update will break / uninstall. usually network cards in my experience, and security programs.
incidentally, ive had a 2 jobs this week on lenovo's with win 10 where a firmware update for some uefi component that i cant remember at the moment borks the external monitor output. just roll back the driver for it and it works. maybe this will help someone
seperate processes sounds great, however, it'll probably always be the Windows update service that causes the problem as usual