As an alternative you might fire a Switchblade ™ (at least in Afghanistan etc.). Works against drones as well as against local wedding parties.
Switchblade is designed to provide the warfighter with a man-portable, rapidly deployable, loitering munition for use against beyond-line-of-sight targets. This miniature intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance and lethal platform can be operated manually or autonomously. Switchblade provides the operator with real-time video and GPS coordinates for information gathering, targeting or feature/object recognition.
* The vehicle's small size and quiet motor make it difficult to detect, recognize, and track even at very close range.
* Switchblade is fully scaleable and can be launched from a variety of air and ground platforms.
* 10 km radius of operation.
* 55 to 85 kts.
* Precision strike with very low collateral damage.
* Loitering munition.
* Effective against stationary and moving targets.