Re: SD Storage question
In the past Sony have been good on this front; I recently received an update to Lollipop on my "ancient" Z2.
2 posts • joined 18 Jan 2012
Some reasons to protest:
1. Copyright was originally introduced to balance the interests of the creators and the rest of the population; balance is the important word.
2. Originally copyright lasted for some 5 years, considered enough time for the creator to realise a reasonable return for her/his work. The US Congress, influenced by large payments from MPIAA, has again and again increased the period of copyright to an unconscionable level whenever the copyright in Mickey Mouse was about to run out.
3. The reason why Draconian legislation is "necessary" to enforce the law is, with the ridiculous length of time now reaching towards the 100 year mark, any idea of balance has long gone, and the whole idea of copyright has become contemptible to the normal person.
4. Any law which is widely seen to be unbalanced and unjust will always be disregarded by a large proportion of ordinary people.
5. Breach of copyright has always been and should always be a civil offence.
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019