Re: No shit, Sherlock?
You're going in the right direction. Killing people is wrong. And anyway, we'd have to pass a law to make killing MPs legal, and they're unlikely to do that.
But in terms of Cabinet members (and others - Farage)...
Treason Act 1351, as amended reads:
"or be adherent to the King’s Enemies in his Realm, giving to them Aid and Comfort in the Realm, or elsewhere, and thereof be [X4probably] attainted of open Deed by [X5the People] of their Condition"
1. Brexit will cause massive damage to the UK
2. Who would want that to happen?
3. Only enemies of the Queen and the UK. e.g. Putin - who welcomes Brexit and kills people in the UK. Sounds like an enemy to me.
4. So, by implementing Brexit, they are giving Aid and Comfort
5. The People can attest to that.
Which makes them guilty of High Treason, which no longer has the death penalty. But they can spend the rest of their days on Dartmoor, breaking rocks and picking oakum.
Can we crowdfund a prosecution?