That is NOT valid XML!
7 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
Most read today:
1. Pub toilet todger tiff ends in bloodbath
2. Sainsbury's punts 'Innocent kids juices' for £2.99
3. Beauty contest judge canned for slamming 'munter' contestants
4. Hurricane Ike snuffs out Galveston webcam
5. Revealed: How the Beano de-menaced Dennis
Marvellous. Sort it out, el reg!
OOXML is the inbred runt of document formats
This nearly always works. Book tickets on a quiet carriage aswell, if they persist, get the guard. Reasonable people will stop anyway.
@Cameron Colley - it's the one way nature of the conversation. It's really hard to ignore.
Love em. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/bbc_week/reg_beeb.png
Lisa Simpson giving head to a krypton factor puzzle.
fscked by SHA-1 collision? Not so fast, says Linus Torvalds