For all fanbois, and you are used to this by now:
- Everything Steve Jobs says is of biblical proportion, must be obeyed, and must never be questioned.
- You must defend him and his products at all costs.
- You must believe all marketing word(s) that Steve Jobs uses such as, magical, revolutionary, incredible, awesome, amazing, really great, etc. You must instantly believe those descriptions and you must always use those same words to describe it to everyone that you see using a non-Apple product.
- You must forward your money for his next product release whether or not you need it.
- You must praise every product whether or not it works.
- You must never under an circumstance consider buying or ever use any competing Apple product. If you find someone using a non-Apple product you must instantly sing the praises of Apple and encourage everyone to buy Apple.
- If your Apple product does not work as promised you must still call it magical, revolutionary, incredible, awesome, amazing, really great, etc. You also must be sure to sing the praises of Apple and defend your defective product to everyone at all costs. In addition you must tell everyone that any flaws that Apple has is actually a magical, revolutionary, incredible, awesome, amazing and really great intentional design, and that others that have issues with their Apple product are simply not using it right.
- You are an Apple cult member - a technological 'Scientologist'; but of course you must deny this to everyone.