So where is the new market ?
Saturation is where sales are, by & large, for replacements.
* Personal Computers: Apple was there at the start 40 years ago, that is at saturation
* Servers. Apple got out of that market
* Laptops (ie portable PCs), that is at saturation
* Portable music players, subsumed by smart 'phones
* Smart 'phones, that is at saturation
* Tablets (cross between laptop & smart 'phone), that is getting to saturation
* iTunes Store, still healthy
* Watches, still growing but not a must have
Apple is playing with TVs, cars, ... but there is nothing that is an obvious new cash cow.