Re: Slow and steady
"Erm. you know BB10 was already completely hacked, right? http://www.secunia.com/advisories/53778"
That'd be along with every other system using the below versions Adobe Flash then - and you really should use "potentially"
"Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code.
The vulnerability is reported in the following products and versions:
* Adobe Flash Player versions 11.5.502.135 and prior for Windows
* Adobe Flash Player versions 11.5.502.136 and prior for Macintosh
* Adobe Flash Player versions 184.108.40.2068 and prior for Linux
* Adobe Flash Player versions 220.127.116.11 and prior for Android 4.x
* Adobe Flash Player versions 18.104.22.168 and prior for Android 3.x and 2.x
* Adobe AIR versions 22.214.171.1240 and prior for Windows
* Adobe AIR versions 126.96.36.1990 and prior for Macintosh
* Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.520 for Android
* Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.2060 SDK and Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.110 SDK