Worst SatNav App ever
I don't know how this gets the praise that it does. Let me count the ways that it's rotten (in Scotland at least):
1) Maps are out of date
2) It's slow to update. You can be past the street you were meant to turn down before it tells you to turn down it
3) Doesn't update when driving at slow speeds.
4) Slow to get a lock on you when starting.
5) Terrible UI compared to the likes of TomTom
6) Worst of all, doesn't actually send you the quickest routes (even when that's the option selected). I've seen it tell me - on more than one time - to turn left, drive up a main street, go round the roundabout at the top and head back in the original direction, all instead of a simple turn right instruction.
Might be good in other countries but in Scotland? Avoid.
I bought it as I thought the TomTom price was ridiculous. With hindsight, I would have rather forked out.
CoPilot - even at free, it would be no use.