Wrong wrong wrong wrong
"Almost"? Really? Has Microsoft's CEO heard of the netbook or the iPhone, devices that are actually as portable as a phone and are as powerful as a PC, but don't have to run Windows?"
Rubbish! The Iphone 3GS is not as powerful as a modern day PC. See? It's hyperbole like this that will catch up and bite a chunk out of Crapple. Good god people, get a f*cking grip with the iPhone. I have one. I hate it. I truly truly detest it. I hate that:
* I can only run one app at a time
* I can't set the alarm to wake me up with a song from my bloody playlist. FAIL!!! Effing fail!!!
* There is no video functionality. Hello? I had video on my clunky old Nokia in 2002!
* I can't replace the poxy battery which has run into the ground despite following best practices when charging
* It talks to me when I sleep. It constantly whispers stuff like "You're a failure" & "You'll never amount to anything with your life" in quite an impressive baritone voice.
This is why, and I swear by almighty Thor, I will never, ever buy another Apple product. Rant over. Flame on.