Re: What about programmes like Jeremy Kyle?
Dunno about the DNA tests but they did find the audience registered 99% on the gullibility scale (the other 1% got lost trying to find the right studio).
1085 posts • joined 4 Aug 2009
I've moved whole web sites to different hosts where the website data contained encrypted passwords and that didn't require any such reset. Properly salted encrypted passwords contain all the information needed to determine the encryption used, even where several are in use on the same set of data. This means that there's no need to force a reset whatsoever.
And where the hell have the corner icons gone? Windows Explorer, Chrome and Thunderbird - I'm looking at you! As a web developer I sometimes have tons of windows open across my dual monitors with many half hidden behind other windows. Sometimes have to stare at something for a while before I'm 100% certain it is what I think it is!
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019