1) All software has bugs. Every phone I have ever owned has software bugs at least to begin with.
2) This is a valid fault and a big one. Apple should at the very least send out bumper cases for free until they fix the hardware design.
3) Not on my iPhone 4 or any of my friends (at least 5 units). Scattered reports suggest it may happen in some cases and Apple will replace affected units.
4) I have not seen a single report of this. Citation?
5) I have seen this story and no-one has actually said if this was a fault with phone, cable or PC it was connected to. And there is only 1 report of it happening so hardly a big issue.
6) The screen is easier to damage than iPhone 3, but they don't scratch themselves so if it is looked after no problem.
7) This is down to SIM card design not iPhone.
8) Same as point 3.
9) Not that I have seen in my iPhone 4 or on anyone else's I know who has one. I hadn't heard of this problem so Googled it and only found a single report. Did you Google 'iPhone faults' and just list every one that you found?
10) Not had this problem myself but seen a lot of reports of it. Should be easy to fix with software update according to Apple.
So yeah the iPhone4 does have some issues that it should not have been released with, but I think most of the 10 you list are frivolous. I'm not a fanboi by any means, but the haters are really going out of their way to tell everyone how crap the iPhone 4 is. Wouldn't it be simpler to just not buy one?
It's a brand new product and experience tells me that the software bugs will be gone soon, and a redesign of the hardware will be close behind. The only thing that really annoys me is Apple's refusal to acknowledge the serious hardware fault when holding the phone in your left hand. They aren't fooling anyone by denying there is a hardware fault in the antenna and Apple have handled the fallout of the iPhone 4 fault poorly.