And the Skarp 2 will have a fingerprint sensor to unlock it before you can shave!
15 posts • joined 26 Jun 2009
"The iPhone version of Procreate, an excellent drawing app, is a case in point. It uses the Watch not as a canvas but as a tool palette. A nice thought, but once you’re wearing it, it’s amusingly obvious that you can’t use the Watch and iPhone at the same time. It’s anatomically impossible."
I've got no intention of buying a Watch but it occurs to me that by holding an iPhone in one hand and having the Watch rotated around my wrist 180 degrees (as I usually wear my watch) on the same arm I can make this very anatomically possible. You could quite easily go from tapping on the iPhone screen to moving your finger a couple of inches to the side for a tap on the tool palette and back to the iPhone screen.
Surprised there's no mention of CCleaner. Not only does it clean up your drive (you can choose what to clean and what to leave) it also checks your registry for errors, you can disable/delete startup options for windows, internet explorer, firefox and scheduled tasks. It also lets you pick and choose system restore points to delete and has a built in driver wiper.
RE: Value for money ?????????
Here's what i get 'out-the-box' with windows that actually matters to me:
- Ability to install and play games (how come that's neer on the list when people spout about how great linux is?)
- Ability to install Firefox
- Ability to plank any member of the family in front of the pc
- Ability to configure a lot of the aspects of my pc (do people just go 'Open control Panel can't find it so it doesn't exist' instead of editing policies?)
- Define 'good' media player? WMP does everything i need it to with the added benefit of working with my MCE remote
And seriously, do people read the article? Where's all this confusion about the EU Full and Upgrade versions coming from?
US gets Full and Upgrade version. EU gets "Full" version WITHOUT IE for the same price as US Upgrade. EU doesn't get Upgrade WITHOUT IE because MS won't have it ready in time.