Sweden has prior claim, the EU Arrest Warrant has to be completed first.
His future is roughly thus:
1) He will be ejected from the Ecuadorian Embassy at some point.
2) He is then arrested by UK plod and instantly taken to Sweden, as per the EU Arrest Warrant.
3) Swedish pre-charge interview takes place, he is charged, the court case happens
4) He is found guilty or not guilty and either serves time or does not.
5) He is then instantly deported to the UK.
6) UK judgement on his contempt of court.
7) He then serves time - likely a long sentence due to the blatant contempt.
8) He is then deported from the UK, either back to Australia or to anywhere else that has a valid claim on him.
If he really does have any reason to fear deportation to the US, then jumping bail has made it absolutely certain that they can have him at their leisure.
The guy is an idiot.