Re: Lets summarise
1. Surprisingly not that difficult. But e.g. Amazon starts in English before they bastardise it into other languages. If all else fails, hail the Google god and machine translation.
2. With you 100%. How come some sellers can ship across borders for almost zero extra cost, while others want an extra £45!
3.Depends. Postcode lottery and all that.
4. The Euro one (min 2 years) is often better than anyone offers anyway (Apple!)
5. Trading Stadards. Hmm. When I was in Bristol, I accidentally bought something in Gloucester. Not hard when you consider that Bristol's only mall was really in Gloucester. Bristol TS says "not in Bristol; can't help". Glouchester's says " not a Gloucestershire council tax payer; can't help" YMMV
6. With you 150% What a fuck-up. Also causing us nightmares here.
7. Really the same as 6.
8. Depends on the courier really. The fault of the seller for not really trying.
9. Serves you right for not using the £ :)
10. Really? You've found an online company that offers support. Fsking hell do tell. WHO!?
The thing is that you have touched on a few items that get in the way. But WHY THE FUCK can't I PAY FOR a UK Kindle book on the UK Kindle website using a UK account, with a UK address in UK pounds? I wonder how quickly things would change if they told Amazon et al. that people could legally copy their book/video etc. if they refused to allow people to pay for it across birders? (see icon.Time for a relaxing café)