Permissions writ across all the browsers..
It's often a case of horses for courses I find with browsers.
Access to camera/location/mic/accounts etc features across many of the mobile browsers.
- Boat Browser 24mb - used to be very good for flash but has many of the permissions listed above
- Fennec FF 43mb from F-droid has fewer and F-Droid advise against FF for droid. Again though - camera/mic (this was for uploading pics, wasn't that the idea behind the camera permission? and install shortcuts.. Issue with that is what exactly?
- Lightening 6.2mb (again on F-droid) - 5 permissions (location, read bookmarks, modify SD, network access & shortcuts). These are toggleable and it does have a 'Remove headers' option , built in Ad blocker, inbuilt support for Orbot Proxy support and I2P
- mBrowser (super lightweight 1.8mb) Only has SD card and Network access
- Puffin - 43mb Won't play iplayer flash, cos it runs it through their non UK proxy - 7 permissons. Including 'Google play licence check' so that's a phone home you may not like. 'Record Audio'.....!
- Tint browser 1.73mb - 3 permissions
Orfox itself for the Para - 37mb - 6 permissions but part of Orbot (Tor)
And my Desktop and now droid fav. Still very partial to Lightening (tiny and does stuff) but I don't understand the Navigation as well. Good combination of things it will do (flash) and features is..........Palemoon for Android. It's only recent really this one - 30mb. Again 10 permissions including camera but I just 'trust' it and the Dev.
As I say though, some will do one thing and not another so you end up with several. I'm tempted to give Opera another whirl, just 'cos... the little guy. More impressed with their Dev desktop offering of late.