Reply to post: Re: Naomi Klein

It's time to track people's smartphones to ensure they self-isolate during this global pandemic, says WHO boffin

LucreLout

Re: Naomi Klein

I think a look at history will show that spite

Biggest parliamentary majority in history, yet wait until the very dying days of their time in power to bring in a new 50% rate of tax? Spite. Nothing but spite.

The Conservatives stand for a fairer country - you keep more of what you earn and I keep more of what I earn, instead of you just expecting me to do the work for both of us.

misogyny

Look at the way labour treat its female MPs! And god help then is they're Elected While Jewish!

Look at the current "leadership" contest. I mean, its like a "youngest cotagenarian contest" really. And still, still the middle aged white man is in the lead.

Compare that to 2 female leaders. 2 female PMs. Women in the Conservative party are treated with respect.

racism

First, labour really did come for the Jews. Its only the second party in history to be investigated by the equalities commission, a commission is set up! The other was the BNP.

Compared to the Conservatives where everyone gets a fair shake - being Jewish isn't a career death sentence.

homophobia

Biggest majority in history and refused time and again to allow gay marriage.

Conservatives legalized gay marriage with a wafer thin majority in a coalition!

economic illiteracy

Every labour government in history has:

- inherited a better economy than it left

- inherited lower debt than it left

- ended in depression or a recession so big it only looks small compared to a global pandemic

Every single time the Conservatives get the job of piecing the economy back together. Every time they do, the useful idiots elect labour again and destroy the whole thing again.

And you talk of history? You've learned nothing from it.

It is time for a new centre-left party in the UK.

Yes, yes it is. But better still would be an actual centre party - left leanings but who understood economics, human nature, and enterprise.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon