So does anyone read Pre 1989 history?
So in Canada we have:
- A government that denies funding to organizations that don't tow it's political narrative (2018 Summer Jobs Debacle)
- A government that is now funding news agencies that write the 'correct' kind of news stories ($600m 'subsidies' for new agencies)
- A government that ignores Canadian Law whenever it sees fit (SNC-Lavalin case)
- A government that is now authorizing Euthanasia for any reason, including being sad.
- An activist Judiciary that literally makes rulings nobody asked for because they deem it righteous (Ruling against Trinity Western)
- A system of Law that DEMANDS politically correct speech (yes, you can go to jail for hurting someones feelings).
And now people advocating that governments use an *indispensable* technology to track citizens. I will soon live in a country where freedom really does mean "nothing left to lose".