Reply to post: I actually heard a good talk from a Microsoft guy at a conference once

Dual screens, fast updates, no registry cruft and security in mind: Microsoft gives devs the lowdown on Windows 10X

Stu 18

I actually heard a good talk from a Microsoft guy at a conference once

All about better user experience and hiding annoying pop ups and making things better for the user. They must of fired that guy, way to 'out there'.

Business at the speed of thought..... unfortunately it seems many peoples 'thoughts' are more like Homer and less like Einstien..... Doh!

At Microsoft they eat their own dog food - apparently. So as an IT professional I guess I'm paid to pick up dog sh@t all day.

I realise windows 10 has been around for a while now, but many of the people I see are still emerging from Windows 7 and 8x - so common to hear I hate that 'new' interface. Which is after all this time is a half polished stone. They'll be pleased that it is all changing again.

I wonder what 'official document storage areas' are - funny I thought it was an apple thing to not cater for the idea of multiple logons, shared file storage, organised corporate data.

All or nothing permissions e.g. for the camera - fantastic, really must have got the entire c-suite working hard on that to come up with something so advanced and cutting edge.

I'd like to see something real to back up that no AV claim. Perhaps if any customer is hacked during the supported lifetime of Windows 10x then they automatically get .5% of our profit for a year. Some skin in the game eh? Instead of mindless BS.

Whole thing probably written by their AI anyway...........

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon