Reply to post: Re: Why isn't any one offended men were required to wear a blazer and slacks or suit?

Hey GitLab, the 1970s called and want their sexism back: Saleswomen told to wear short skirts, heels and 'step it up'

Jemma Silver badge

Re: Why isn't any one offended men were required to wear a blazer and slacks or suit?

The one I love is the women who whine wail and scream like professional mourners because they're getting paid 60% of the men (I entirely support equal pay)... Oh woe is us because we can't negotiate at interviews. It's not fucking rocket science - note down the maximum salary and insist on it..

Then when the men take a pay *cut* toddle off under their feminazi rocks smirking like Ted Heath at a boys boarding school ... While the men are laughing themselves to death.

That is NOT equality you mindless idiots. Equality is having your pay *raised to the same level* as the person with the higher pay you sub average cretin - THE WHOLE POINT OF 40 YEARS of whining, causing climate change from all the burning bras, and dungarees was not for THEM to be in equality with you. It was for YOU to be in equality with them. Quite honestly you're an embarrassment to female kind. This isn't equality - it's best described as idiot-signalling. What did you do in the great equality war mummy? Oh, I let them get away with a pointless valueless gesture *and* saved them forever from paying out what they owed. Congrat-u-fucking-lations. Not only did you make yourselves a laughing stock, but you *saved* the companies that short changed you BILLIONS. You make Gwyneth Paltrow look useful and sane.

It's like someone cloned a couple of hundred million female Frank Spensers handed them a leaflet and told them "go forth and irritate".

The only slight good point in all this is the fact that hopefully they were too stoned on bra fumes to breed (probably made with asbestos somehow - everything else was (including brewery beer filters would you believe, I kid you not)) - else the general IQ would have plunged even further..

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020