Reply to post:

Boris celebrates taking back control of Brexit Britain's immigration – with unlimited immigration program

Kiwi

PS codejunky's lie:

codejunky>yes some racists supported brexit (I found some supporting remain too).

He has never found, met or conversed with any racist remain voters.

That's a fairly strong statement to make, and I would like to see your evidence. Lets leave out anyone he's met where he did not know that person was a racist remain voter (ie he could not honestly claim knowledge of their vote AND/OR could not honestly claim knowledge of their 'racial views'), just keeping things to those people Codejunky has knowingly spoken with about their views on 'remain' and race matters OR those people CJ has read/heard who hold racist remain views and have published web sites or posted comments to a site/"letters to the editor" etc.

By making your statement that CJ is lying in such a situation (especially as you yourself now admit that there likely are racists who supported 'remain', few though they may be), you are claiming to know the views of every person CJ has met and every poster of comments/letters/blogs/articles that CJ has read.

Further, to claim CJ is lying you are claiming to know how he interpreted each of those comments. If CJ interpreted something written as a 'remainer' having racist views (be it from bad writing on their part, or tiredness/intellectual incapacity/misinterpretation of the intended meaning of words from his own biases), then he is not lying in his statement of what he believes that person said. Mistaken, but honest. Even if his mistake comes from the most dishonest beliefs or intentions of his heart, he is still not lying if he believes such a person was a "racist remainer"

There is no basis for your claim of lying on CJ's part. I've demonstrated strong evidence of dishonesty on your part just using your own words and things you've responded to, but all you can claim about CJ is your belief in the small numbers of 'racist remainers' and how who CJ has met/read/heard.

We're still waiting for your evidence of CJ's lying.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon