Reply to post: Re: Good, good.

Boris celebrates taking back control of Brexit Britain's immigration – with unlimited immigration program

Kiwi
FAIL

Re: Good, good.

Kiwi>I too would like to see that! In what way am I lying?

Aren't you the person who likes to call others, "Paki" ?

I wouldn't say I like to call anyone that, but I do from time to time. It's a Maori word that means "bright and sunny". In NZ culture it's quite common to use Maori terms. If you watch any of our news broadcasts you'll hear a number of Maori words and terms being used outside of those that are just place names.

Also, in the Pakistani language it means "pure", and in New Zealand (and in the US (at least in Salt Lake City)) it is also perfectly acceptable as an abbreviation for "Pakistani".

So if you're trying to suggest I am racist, you've just scored an own goal and proven yourself to be racist by failing to understand the cultural differences between you and Kiwi's, especially the Maori language. You've also shown yourself to be racist against Pakistani's both in NZ and in the US by claiming a term acceptable to and used by them is wrong.

Care to try again Mr Self-Confessed Racist?

codejunky>yes some racists supported brexit (I found some supporting remain too).

There you go. I didn't have to scroll far.

But I'm not a Brexit supporter. If you had any level of reading comprehension you'd have grasped that.

Besides that.. Assuming I did support Brexit and I was racist as you wish to imply, how would CodeJunky have been lying by saying some racists support Brexit?

And since you've shown yourself to be racist, how is he lying by saying some racists also support remain?

FTR, since I've not come out really and said it (I am pretty much neutral since I don't live in the UK) - If I was in the UK it is likely I would've voted remain. There, I've said it. Most likely I'd be a "remainer" However, I have no skin in the game and have not really sat down and looked at the issues or promises either way, therefore I take a neutral stance. For now it's a close thing with me but as I said, I'd probably have fallen to the side of "remain" as, if I was over there, close ties to the EU might have seemed more beneficial to me - but only just. I'm not there, I haven't read the material in depth,so I have to side with "status quo".

The reason I support people such as Code Junky is they tend to have the more reasoned responses to posts unlike people such as yourself. If you want to have a reasoned discussion, please do so. If you aren't capable of a reasoned discussion, perhaps you'd find the Dail Mail or re-runs of "Big Brother" or "Britain's Got Talent" to be more to your capabilities.

Oh, and thanks for showing us how racist you are. I know now how to respond to you in the future.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon