Reply to post: Re: 2019?

Squirrel away a little IT budget for likely Brexit uncertainty, CIOs warned

codejunky Silver badge

Re: 2019?

@Loyal Commenter

"And, in the post that I was replying to:"

Then you replied to the wrong person. Just Enough wrote that. I said I didnt understand why the EU had a problem with bananas. I hold that opinion because the EU supranational government wrote it into law.

However you are lying since this discussion has been about you rewriting my comment saying I never proved such a law exists and after being given the proof you flit between moving goalposts and claiming you never said that. You seem to refuse to admit you were wrong even after I pointed out all I wanted was you to correct your mistake (admit you were wrong) and we can move on.

You and others might be wondering why I am bothering to hammer this point of admitting mistakes so I will explain. The brexit debate often ends up with people calling each other liers, and brexiters particularly get accused. Not only do I keep correcting the same mistakes by remainers but its the same people restating what has been proven a lie over and over. I even have a troll over the brexit discussion. If you cannot accept your mistake and be able to move on with your new knowledge then you are intentionally misinforming people. Just because the law exists doesnt stop us from debating its relevance, but your outright refusal to admit a mistake shows that evidence and fact has little to do with your opinion.

Remain or leave you should at least be capable of this simple adult trait (apologies to any too young to possess such a trait yet). Informed opinions dont need to have the same conclusion, but if you cannot agree to the basic facts especially when provided evidence then all you have is ignorance.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon