Reply to post: Re: In this day and age

Remember Unrollme, the biz that helped you automatically ditch unwanted emails? Yeah, it was selling your data

Bearshark

Re: In this day and age

@JohnFen gets it,

If anybody actually trusts ANY company to keep your data private, including government institutions, then you are a fool. In my opinion it goes this way:

Private companies sell 80% of our data where the other 20% is stolen.

Government(s) in general sell 10% of our data and 90% of our data gets stolen due to Government incompetence.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020