Reply to post: Re: Well...

Judge shoots down Trump admin's efforts to allow folks to post shoddy 3D printer gun blueprints online

Danny 2

Re: Well...

I do also have to question the assertion that a department within the executive branch has to consult Congress (legislative branch) before making policy changes
You mean liking declaring war? Congress has always been the only branch that can declare war legally except in an existential threat, yet numerous Presidents have, mostly with disastrous consequences.

In a global, internet world it is is also about your nation imposing your arbitary and dubious and disrespected legal system upon the rest of the world, which is the definition of empire.

"The Anarchist Cookbook" is a good analogy. I downloaded it in the '80s, before it had been so modified to be so dangerous to the reader, and it was still extremely dangerous to the reader.

That is now illegal to have owned anywhere, apparently even in the UK, yet it is sold in a bastardised, honey trapped form on Amazon UK against the wishes of the writer.

I actually learned more useful and reliable information from the 1980s "Nuclear Survival Handbook".

And you can learn better information online today. Blueprint plastic printed guns isn't a credible or reliable thing. You can learn more from watching the coverage of the Hong Kong protests today.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon