Re: Let's start with the basics and then work forward from there.
It's not a matter of bias:
- a nationwide building and R&D process
- a worldwide tracking and communications effort
- a cold war environment in which you can be certain the Russians were also monitoring and would have happily spilt the beans
- rocks retrieved from the moon and analysed around the world
- mirrors planted on the moon that to this day allow range-finding
That's just a short list that appeared in my mind in less than 30 seconds. I'm sure there are plenty more I, and others, could produce with a couple of moments thought.
Are you also a member of the Flat Earth Society?