Re: Political Judo
US view of communism:
* Not having guns in every room
* Not having one of those little stars and stripes pins on your pyjamas
* Having pyjamas
* Not ending every sentence with "God Bless America"
* Having cushions on your sofa
* Any engine with less than 8 cylinders or a flat plane crank
* Pronouncing "aluminium" properly
* Beer that isn't akin to making love in a canoe (fucking close to water)
I fail to see how anything technical will even register despite the fact that the real commies already do what this lot want to do and it would make a lot of sense to associate the two.