Reply to post:

£99,999, what's your emergency? Paramedics rush to OAP's aid after shock meter reading

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Nice to see an energy company showing some concern for their customers - bit of a contrast to the experience I had with the complete shower of c***ts that is Scottish Power.

Another customer had not been paying their bills a few years and for reasons best known to themselves, Scottish Power just stuck that person's arrears onto my account, leaving me seemingly thousands of pounds in their debt. I spent a long time and many, many phone calls trying to get the matter resolved to no avail.

I remember one particular call where I was told something along the lines of "yeah, whatever, someone will call you in the next 7 to 10 days". I explained that I'd been told that plenty of times before, but nobody ever did contact me - I wanted to speak to someone now to get the matter resolved. I said that this was all their mistake, and I was finding the situation of being seen to be heavily in debt like this very stressful. I suffer with depression, this whole thing had triggered me into self-harming again, I was starting to have suicidal thoughts,

Their response was still "yeah, whatever, someone will call you in the next 7 to 10 days"

Heartless f***ers. I still have the scars from that little episode.

So, kudos to E.on for actually giving a toss

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon