I used to listen to Radio 2 and 4 in the car and Radio 6 on the iPlayer.Plus on occasion I'd watch some BBC drama . I tried to send a message the "Feedback on R4" but heaven knows where they've hidden it :( My main gripes are these.
1) The "breaking news banner that does not go away even after you've read the article. Arrgh!
2) The "BBC is better if you sign in message box". No BBC all my cookies get deleted when I leave Firefox. Just feck off!
3) Autoplay enabled by default. If I click on a link for a volcano I really don't want to see every eruption in history. See 2)
4) Controversial; The BBC seems to have become the LBGT news. I don't have a problem with that but why not create a gay channel for those who want that group of news in one place.
5) Reason for rant; I grew up in a Council flat in a London Borough who decided that they didn't have enough gay tenants. I knew a lot of them. So they Council bumped them up the housing list and they all got flats. Now I could have lied and said that "I'm living with my parents but they don't understand me". Or some other bullshit. Or if my sexual preferences are reasons for housing what if I say that I can only get satisfaction from a donkey (OK I'm making this up). Will I get a council flat? I doubt it. It hasn't happened yet. </rant>