Ok, so since he was 16 (and in no particular order) he...
- was convicted of hacking TalkTalk
- found guilty of money laundering & computer misuse in Norwich
- arrested for accessing Telestra's systems and siezing control of an instagram account
- found to be in breach of his SHPO
- and hacked cloudflare to break in to EtherDelta
He's currently 19. So while he seems to have a real talent for committing crimes, he doesn't seem all that good at not getting caught. At this point I bet the police just check up on him as a matter of course when a computer crime is reported.