As close to indestructible as any piece of electronics I've ever owned. Mine survived :
- Being dropped in a swimming pool.
- Being dropped off of a cherry picker three stories up (it did land on grass)
- Numerous drops, bumps, bangs and general abuse
- Sliding off of a van roof onto the road
- Being dunked in a pint of beer when it rang during my consumption of Liquid Amnesia on a Friday night
It finally died of a simple short circuit, only to be replaced by an almost as tough GH197 - much to my delight I could even reuse the old battery as a spare....
God knows what my Note 10+ would make of such treatment!