Reply to post: Re: EMF sensitivity could be real.

Imagine if Facebook could read your mind: Er, I have some bad news for you...

Charlie van Becelaere

Re: EMF sensitivity could be real.

"You are describing some of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. Get the gas equipment checked."

Or even a simple gas leak. It's possible the smart meter was improperly installed, and when it was replaced the new meter's connections were sealed well.

Or it could just be a ghost trying to get rid of the smart meter.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019