Reply to post: Re: political ?

Apple programs Siri to not bother its pretty little head with questions about feminism

NATTtrash

Re: political ?

Hmmm, maybe we should do something that (for many) is the most difficult thing to do.

Maybe we should turn it around, be critical of ourselves, and ask ourselves what kind of a sorry sort of species we are...

...if we start asking pretty basic opinion and identity forming questions and concepts to artificial, pre-cooked, tinned-in, commercial, corporate software programs.

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon