Reply to post: Re: 7.62mm isnt that a bit old hat?

300,000 edgy folk pledge themselves on Facebook to storming supposedly UFO-tastic Area 51

StargateSg7

Re: 7.62mm isnt that a bit old hat?

I personally TEND to use this specific one:

https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/images/13317L.jpg

Barrett Model 82A1 .50 BMG

I can pretty much do up to 1100 metres on Centre-of-Mass or Better on a continuous shot-after-shot with NO PROBLEMS! World record is 2475 metres but i'm nowhere near that good. 1100 metres is my consistent distance day after day on the forehead!

And if ANYONE thinks different about what base personnel OR any local sheriffs will do if you even TRY to go onto ANY active base, try this report:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/us/2019/01/29/official-man-killed-at-nuclear-site-failed-to-drop-object.html

YES it was January 29, 2019 where the man was shot dead but there are other even MORE recent incidents on VARIOUS bases where people were stopped by ALL means necessary!

DIRECT QUOTE:

"...Deputies and site officers fired at him when he ignored their verbal commands, Morgan said.

The man died at the property formerly known as the Nevada Test Site. ..."

This base is a bit of a distance away and is NOT as security sensitive as Area-51

So you better be COGNIZANT at a TRULY security sensitive site such as Area-51, the guards ARE VERY trigger happy and 300 000 people massing up WILL AND WITHOUT QUESTION ASSUMED to be a GRAVE THREAT to the operational status of the base. Those people WILL BE STOPPED !!!

And as a tactical person, here is how we do it. Right now they use light trucks (i.e. Ford Raptors) for patrol but mobile squads on all sides of the mass crowd will be confined to a pre-defined roughly rectangular area called a KILL BOX !!!

I put about four Squads (i.e. 4 groups of 3 teams of 4 rifle men each) on both SIDES of the insurgent mass. I then put multiple mobile squads in front and behind the crowd. We start simultaneous firing on both sides first so that the insurgent group panics and concentrates into a denser mass into the middle of the kill box. Then I start the multiple mobile squads firing in front so the crowd panics even more and back-pedals towards the rear. Then my mobile and multiple rear squads CLOSE the kill box and we pretty much wipe out the insurgents from then on! Those are TACTICS !!! And they WILL be followed!

300 000 people ARE a threat! It is NOT a perceived threat... IT IS AN ACTUAL THREAT !!! That threat WILL be stopped!

Try it and see what happens! What a surprise when you find out that soldiers will be SOLDIERS which means they WILL WAGE VERY REAL WAR upon a mass crowd that large that IS considered an actual threat to base operations!!!

THIS IS NO JOKE !!! THEY ___ WILL ___ FIRE UPON YOU !!!!!!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon