Reply to post: At Jake, re: unplug.

FYI: Yeah, the cops can force your finger onto a suspect's iPhone to see if it unlocks, says judge

Shadow Systems Silver badge
Joke

At Jake, re: unplug.

<Sarcasm> I tried unplugging once... It was the worst thirty seconds of my life!</Sarcasm> =-)P

I do unplug from my computer every now & then, mostly to listen to audio books or music on my mp3 player.

Everything else I might get up to (mostly trouble) requires that I have a thing called a "L.iiii.ife". I've heard of them but never had one. Do they sell them at the store? Can I get them in bulk? On sale? Do I need a coupon? Are there different kinds? Social, private, sex, etc? As you can tell I am unfamiliar with them & would appreciate some advice on acquiring some. Thanks!

*Cough*

Officially the only uses to which I put my FlipPhone is making & taking calls or SMS text messages. That's because it's a feature phone that *can't* run apps.

Unofficially I've added a targeting laser & an industrial strength taser dart system so I can have fun with random passers by.

"Hey! Look over there!" *Points & waits* *Pulls the trigger* *Buzzy crackling noises & screams of surprise* "That makes six!"

*Cough*

Why yes, I have far too much time on my hands, why do you ask? =-D

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019