Reply to post: Re: Not for the Faint Hearted and/or Lily Livered. ..... SMARTR Trips to Immaculate Bounty

An offer you Kata refuse: OSF accepts virty container wizards as 'part of the family'

Cliff Thorburn

Re: Not for the Faint Hearted and/or Lily Livered. ..... SMARTR Trips to Immaculate Bounty

I know amFM, ain’t it weird?

When present shenanigans resemble opening scripture from Austin Pow ers?, aptly uploaded here by Pig eon if c i a tion -

https://youtu.be/AnwgbH0TPbI

Interesting internetweaving practical prisoners of imaginary wars.

The secret hidden in plain text and practically visible for all to see is simply following commands and directions delivered by duress and distress whilst rolling eyes at nonsensical bleats of ‘You ran, You ran’ not to be confused with D uran D uran, see the program is quite interesting yet similary quite dull, and the truth being no running, hop skipping or jumping was ever involved.

Of course if the forces, horses and men would allow one has never at least tried to appease and please as wholly demonstrated repeatedly on these hallowed pages has one not?, waiting patiently and patently for mutually satisfactory restitution and resolution?, winding and wiling amongst the madness and mayhem?

Of course ultimate respect for both queen and country abound at significant personal loss and tragedy, its simple to add presumption without knowing the full story.

To quote Jay Z from Coldplays Lost -

Aha, I gotcha, uh,

With the same sword

They knight you,

They gon' good night you with

Shit,

That's only half

If they like you

That ain't even the half

What they might do

Don't believe me, ask Michael

See Martin, see Malcolm

See Biggie, see Pac,

See success and its outcome

See Jesus, see Judas

See Caesar, see Brutus,

See success is like suicide

Suicide, it's a suicide

If you succeed,

Prepare to be crucified

Media meddles,

Niggas sue you, you settle

Every step you take,

They remind you

You're ghetto

So it's tough

Being Bobby Brown

To be Bobby then,

You have to be Bobby now

And the question is,

'Is to have had and lost

Better

Than not having at all?'

Is it then such a sec r et that the future is already written?, and as good old ‘Abe (thats Lincoln not Simpson) would say “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and is it then the frustration of the creators, scriptures or writers of such when formed futures require extra chapters due to badly briefed and poorly treated actors? :-)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon