Re: Dodgy behavior by Vote Leave?
Directly copied from the first page:
European Union Referendum Act 2015
2015 CHAPTER 36
An Act to make provision for the holding of a referendum in the United
Kingdom and Gibraltar on whether the United Kingdom should remain a
member of the European Union. [17th December 2015]
BE IT ENACTED by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and
consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present
Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—
1 The referendum
(1) A referendum is to be held on whether the United Kingdom should remain a
member of the European Union.
(2) The Secretary of State must, by regulations, appoint the day on which the
referendum is to be held.
(3) The day appointed under subsection (2)—
(a) must be no later than 31 December 2017,
(b) must not be 5 May 2016, and
(c) must not be 4 May 2017.
(4) The question that is to appear on the ballot papers is—
“Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave
the European Union?”
(5) The alternative answers to that question that are to appear on the ballot papers
“Remain a member of the European Union
Leave the European Union”.
(6) In Wales, there must also appear on the ballot papers—
Anybody wanting to rad the full bill can do so here: