Reply to post: Re: @ Mark 85 -- Shooting the messenger again.

Yelp-for-MAGAs app maker is warned there are holes in its code. Does it A. Just fix the problem, or B. Threaten to call the FBI, too?

MonkeyCee

Re: @ Mark 85 -- Shooting the messenger again.

"Whats even worse is that most commentators here would probably think that is fine."

I'd think not. In general, whatever our personal and political disagreements, I find the commantards are not believers in violence. I'm on the fence about fighting actual fascists, but I'd not thump a republican, conservative or national voter just because we held radically different political views. Especially in a two party system, which is going to always involve some amount of nose holding for the party candidate.

I don't like Trump or his politics, but I don't think he should be harmed as a result of that. That extends to his supporters. Don't even think he should be impeached, pretty sure the wheels of justice will grind him down.

I'm pretty sure that the majority of the GoP don't actually like him either, but he was their guy, he's getting 2-3 picks onto the SCOTUS and can be relied on to put the right white fella in place. He also winds the left up like no-ones business :)

"MAGA hat wearers are regularly attacked or abused."

Any more than anyone wearing an open political declaration?

Not that I approve of attacks, but if you're wearing a political slogan, aren't you asking for a reaction?

But yeah, don't fight each other please. Save that for when the buggers who do want our freedoms come for them.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon