Reply to post: Re: No problem

Pokemon No! Good news: You can now ban the virtual pests, er, pets to stop nerds wandering around your property

StargateSg7

Re: No problem

Don't worry about the pussyfoot SNOWFLAKES !!! I got ya covered by me being NOT Anonymous! YUP! Don't mess with property owners in the USA! In MANY states, it's PERFECTLY LEGAL TO SHOOT TRESPASSERS if you believe you are under imminent threat or danger.

In many states and counties, "Castle Doctrine" and "Stand Your Ground" laws allow you to STOP that threat with lethal force! And groups of people entering your property scrounging around at 10:00 am or 11:00pm in your front and/or back yards is a PERFECTLY VALID REASON to believe they might want to rob or kill you! So go ahead and shoot away to STOP THAT THREAT !!!

Remember! If YOU SPECIFICALLY BELIEVE that you are under threat and you personally believe that danger to life and limb is imminent, then it is YOUR LEGAL RIGHT to defend yourself and others with the means enshrouded by the 2nd Amendment to DEFEND your family and property with whatever force is necessary to STOP that threat!

Just remember to tell the sheriff that it was your personal belief that danger was imminent because you personally saw no evidence otherwise to suggest that they were NOT threats and that you thought and felt there there simply WAS NOT ENOUGH TIME to react other than with lethal force!

You WILL have to explain to the District Attorney WHY you thought they were threats and WHY you believed YOU were in imminent danger but that's OK! Just tell them what YOU saw and felt! ...BUT BEFORE YOU DO THAT......ALWAYS invoke your 5th Amendment rights (i.e. Keep Silent) until you get a lawyer to advise you BEFORE and DURING the Sheriff's and/or DA's questioning. You HAVE THE RIGHT to have an attorney present during questioning, SO STAY SILENT UNTIL THEY ARE PRESENT! After questioning and IF the DA decides to prosecute and get you charged, ALWAYS ask for a Jury Trial so you can TELL THEM PERSONALLY what you saw and thought! The jury will see YOUR SIDE of the story and more than likely NOT convict you!.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon