Reply to post: Re: "Likely to be useful"

One click and you're out: UK makes it an offence to view terrorist propaganda even once

Jemma

Re: "Likely to be useful"

Most of them around here have problems with the word highway - they certainly haven't mastered lane control, one way systems or spacial awareness. I've seen people in hyundai i10 who appear to think they're driving a Claas with a 15ft fixed header - in the middle of the road at 23mph in a 60mph limit when there's no road markings - the minute you hit a well marked 30mph zone - 55mph and they think they're Roman Grosjean.

Highlight was a geriatric in a Fiat 500 Abarth - who in the space of half a roundabout almost caused no less than 4 multiple vehicle pile ups - stupid git almost hit me twice in 25 yards. The guy looked like Yoda's older brother - either that or Cohen the Barbarian with slightly more technically advanced teeth. Bethan could have driven that thing better than the old coot just from reading the owners manual!

They should stop whining about terrorism and put a minimum speed on the UK roads. 45mph on a 60mph road. 30/30. 65/70mph. And motorways to 90mph. That alone would save massive amounts of time, fuel and frustration.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon