Reply to post:

I won't bother hunting and reporting more Sony zero-days, because all I'd get is a lousy t-shirt

shawnfromnh

As he sits at his computer in a Sony tshirt, a young man who feels he's been screwed post on the dark web many weaknesses in the Sony website he hadn't disclosed yet. Sony I hope someone reads this because it can happen. They might not hack you but instead pass the gun to someone who without hesitation will hack your site and do other things if their is a way from the site to other parts of Sony. Hell letting loose a crypto program so the server is all but bricked might make them put a few thousand out of their tightwad wallets to actually show a bit of gratitude to the people that are doing this great service for them and not spit on them by sending them marketing materials. Only a stupid person would think that was appropriate. Hell if not cash send them at least the latest PlayStation or are you to cheap for that. Well when they get hacked so big their website is down for days or even weeks then they'll pay more for what they should have paid up front.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon