Perfectly scripted for bigger profits
A few things came to mind whilst watching all three of their nauseating adverts:
1. MS chose tasks that Office 365 could perform better than Office 2019 and then expected us to be amazed. Wow.
2. There is, I am sure, absolutely no technical reason my the "AI" helpers in 365 can't be integrated with Office 2019.
3. Paying monthly for software that traditionally used to be had for a one-off payment must make them a bucket-load more cash - hence #2, above.
4. I reckon 90% of what people do in real life with Office 365 could be done perfectly well using Office 2019 or a free alternative - hence these horrible ads.
5. #1, #2, #3 & #4 make MS just as evil as they ever were.