Re: Any Safari equivalents?
Keychain works quite well for Safari users.
I end up with too many options on my work machine - and crazy situations where I go to open a shell to a remote system.
- It kicks off a browser for authentication
- That requires me to log into a system
- The password for which is handled by a password manager
- The password for the password manager is handled by a different password manager
- Which then has its password saved.
So it all 'just works' but it could trigger an epileptic whilst it cycles through everything it needs to do to let me log in.