Reply to post: Stop the gravy train !!

Mainframe brains-slurper sues IBM for 'age discrim', calls Ginny and biz 'morally bankrupt'

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Stop the gravy train !!

Being somewhere between the greybeards and the millenials (closer to the greybeards :-)) in terms of situational position and getting to watch this transition from the field, I don't see too much of a productivity difference between greybeards and millenials, statistically speaking. I see roughly the same percentage of the very useful vs the oxygen thieves types of worker bees. The ratio of usefulness is marginally higher (low double-digits) for greybeards but definitely not a startling difference. However, what completely slays me is that Shitty Rometty is well past her use-by date (the previous two equally useless CEO's retired at 60, having coming to the realization that they have siphoned off enough dollars from the company) but she keeps shamelessly going on at 61. And as for the rest of the numpties on the board, the less said the better. How about they recast the senior management team (including the CEO) with a ratio of 75% millenials? :-) :-). And themselves, while they are about it. Can't get any worse, can it?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon