Reply to post: Did you know that was about pr0n ... cinched it with lack of certificate!!!

Staff sacked after security sees 'suspect surfer' script of shame

I3N
Devil

Did you know that was about pr0n ... cinched it with lack of certificate!!!

So in the good 'ol days working with a lot of drones, my IP address got nicked ... FTP would sometimes show a printer ...

I guess I was in the airport in Houston when an story came on about littlebrother software ....

Back in office loaded it up and instantly could see who wasn't working ... I'd walk out into the hallway and shout "Knock it off [prefaced with I can see the web sites], I'm trying to find who has my IP address" ... that would work for about 20 minutes ...

First IT job for funds outside my group, replaced some hard drives ... current support was too slow and sponsor was picky about putting all the screws back ...

While transferring the files, some dodgy jpgs ... maybe ... remember it being a large file and loaded slowly only to be a big female ass ...

Heard that IT sent note to that guys branch head about the activity ...

Took that to my Branch and told him that it would be for his own good to pass it out ...

Next meeting I completely lost it ... while being lynched by a bunch of drones ...

So I'm in depositions and drone for IT was trying to bring that up as issue from 8 years prior ...

They let this drone go off on leave during the physical round, so this was by phone ...

Spoke to my lawyer on second line to ask drone if he has a forklift certificate and ... [see title]

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019